Building Chemical Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is a new generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylate for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete with low water cement ratio and exceptional workability.
1. Optimises cement utilisation..
1. High water reducing ratio for high density concrete
2. Low dosage, economic production cost
3. Improved early and ultimate compressive strength
4. Enhanced durability
5. Minimizes segregation and bleeding
6. Capability of delivering high preformace concrete at any time to the job site in place
7. Production of a concrete with low water cement ratios without loss of workability
Building Chemical Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete with low water cement ratio and exceptional workability.
1. Generally, the dosage range is 0.25%—0.8%.
2. The recommended stirring time is at least 150s for good water reducing effect.
3. It can be compounded with various retarders and sodium lignosulphonates.
Packing: Flexitank, 22 MT/20'GP ; 230kg/barrel, 18.4 MT/20'GP ; 1100 KG/IBC drum, 22 MT/20'GP
It is non-toxic, nonflammable and can be shipped as general chemicals. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep away from fire or any kind of heat source. Stored in cool and ventilated place separately with oxidants and strong acids and alkali.
Shelf time: Six months